Thursday, December 16, 2010

168-176

176
175
174a - The other day my 3 year old says "Mommy you need a band-aid. I'll be right back." And this is what she brings me. Funny, it was just the right size to cover the scratch on my arm...
174
173
172
171
170 - Finally finished my Christmas Cards!
169 - Bailey's first band solo (with an audience) and I am stuck all the way across the gym!
168 - Grommit and Zach


How is it that I manage to get so far behind?!? Time passes so quickly, and it never feels like its been 10 days since I last posted, yet, here we are, TEN days later! Again, some of my photos may be lacking in technical skill, or not be very artistic, but these all have a reason, or a story behind them. So, until next time... (I won't make the mistake of saying tomorrow!)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! That's hilarious about the band-aid! I love the first shot & the ornaments hanging outside....did you do a photo shoot with those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I just saw the idea from someone that did and thought it would be a nice picture of the day. I have been looking at people's yards wanting to go take pictures all month but I don't know how happy they would be to find a complete stranger taking pictures on their front lawn! I love it when people have oversized ornaments on their outside trees. If only I had a big enough tree...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!