Friday, September 23, 2011

The Things I Would Do to Win a Kelly Moore Bag!!








Okay, so, yesterday I am working on some editing and of course I happen to do a little Facebooking while I am editing (big no no....) But anyways, I come across this contest, going on over at the SLR Lounge called Jowling For a Kelly Moore Bag.  Well I LOVE Kelly Moore Bags... Who doesn't!?!  So I decided, what the heck.  I can look like an idiot to win one.  So here goes... I entered the first photo as my entry because it is clearly the best, but some of the others were pretty funny too, so I added them here.  And the last two are courtesy of my little girl that decided she wanted her picture taken too!

To see my official entry and VOTE for me click here.

While you're at it, go do it for yourself, and see if you can win!


Thanks!
Michelle

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!