Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Texture Tuesdays!






I was so in love with last week's texture that I got a little crazy and did four images!!  And I love them all so much that I thought for today's Texture Tuesday I would share the other 3.  Next week we start challenges which I am really looking forward to!  But for now, these were done with Warm Sun.  Thank you Kim for being so generous and inspiring!!


kimklassencafe

 
That is all for now.  I am hoping to post a few new sessions soon.
~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. So lovely!!! You'll have to show me how to brush the texture off people....one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intensely beautiful shots. They touch at your heart. I cannot select a favorite from the three. They are all wonderful and the texture is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!