Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I {Heart} Tuesdays!!

Every spring, the flying club that my husband is a member of,  hosts their annual Fly In Breakfast.  Pilots  from all over western Canada come to Innisfail Airport to check out eachother's planes, have a yummy breakfast, and watch the 'Big Sky' skydivers make a few jumps.


Here is my entry for Shutter Love Tuesdays: Wind.  For some reason I am having a hard time with my HTML and it isn't letting me add the button!  
This photo is of the historical Harvard plane parked in front of the airport terminal and I loved the way the flags were blowing in the background.


I am also uploading to Kim Klassen Cafe's Texture Tuesday Link Up Party!  All of these images were processed using Kim Klassen's Texture Mayzee from Sunday's email.
This plane belongs to the Innisfail Flying Club.



Since I can't get my HTML to work properly (more Mac growing pains, I suppose!) here are the links to the sites I am sharing on today.



Thanks for stopping by!
~Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I would love to have been there on this special occasion. It would have been such fun to et breakfast with they pilots and then to see the skydivers. Love your processing. Great job this week. genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set! I love planes and these are some terrific captures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! love the close-up of the prop! (;

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!