Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Serendipity


My entry for ShutterLove Tuesdays at the Trendy Treehouse and Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesdays is an image from my archives, and possibly one of my favourite images ever.  Last fall I went out with my sister and her family to do a session and I snapped this one of my Brother-in-law with my niece.  I processed this image with a Florabella Action (I can't remember which one now!) and used Kim Klassen's Serendipity Texture.  



kimklassencafe

And again I am having copy/paste problems and can't seem to get the html right for the ShutterLove Tuesdays Button so here is the link to their weekly linky party:

http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2011/06/shutter-love-fathers-day.html

Thanks for stopping by!
~Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, tender photo! Beautiful processing! (Visiting from Texture Tuesday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet moment! How beautiful that you were able to capture this for your brother-in-law's family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle....This photograph warms my heart it is so beautiful. You are such a talented photographer. A gorgeous capture. Genie

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!