Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Days 27 and 28

Day 27 - Who says you can ever be too old to color with crayons? I went and got some coloring books for my daughter and my niece and nephew that were visiting at my parent's house. The teenage girls and even my brother and his girlfriend spent more time coloring than the little kids did!! I shot this with my D50 in Aperture Priority with F5.6 and ISO 800 as it was indoors in the late evening.
Day 28 - I took my mom out to her backyard and took a few shots. I don't know if this is her favorite, but it is mine! I shot this with my D50, in aperture priority with F5.6 and ISO 100. It was supposed to be cold and rainy today but it turned out to be quite nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!