Sunday, July 25, 2010

Days 30-33

Day 30 - Shot in Aperture Priority with an F-5.6
Day 31 - Group Photo Shot in Av F-7.1 I didn't actually take the picture, but I set it all up with my camera on the tripod and then realized I had no idea how to work the timer and wasted 5 minutes trying to figure it out before an unsuspecting neighbor got asked to help us out!
Day 32 - Shot in Av, F5.6, ISO 800 with no flash. Loved the light in the woods.
Day 33 - Shot in Av F5.0, ISO 200. Touched up with Florabella Allure from the new Luxe Actions.

Another set of crazy days is going by. I'm off to do a couples session in half an hour, and then have a party at my house to get ready for tomorrow evening. So glad I got this done now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!