Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lovely Lilies

Day 22 - shot in macro, edited with Soft Urban from Flora Bella!
I have not stepped foot into my backyard for DAYS. I am not kidding. Tonight after being out and about for over 12 hours and spending 5 glorious minutes laying on the couch, something possessed me to go outside in my backyard. Maybe it was this challenge, but I think probably not. But I am so glad I did!! All of the sudden I have beautiful lilies blooming.. and there are more to come. I may complain about the rain, but look what beautiful things the rain brings! The second shot is my first ever picture taken totally MANUAL! This is a big thing for me, as I am scared of manual for some reason... And the third was shot in Macro and I saturated the color, added a glow, and darkened the shadows a bit.

2 comments:

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!