Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Textures!!


So its been a really long time since I did anything for myself... My pictures sit, unedited, my scrapbooks remain untouched.  I didn't even make Christmas cards this year!  Its a bittersweet feeling for me.  My wee little photography business is starting to go places, and I've reduced my hours at the hospital.  One step closer to the dream!!
I'm linking up to Kim Klassen Cafe's 12 Days of Textures, and I am hoping to be able to post each day.  My track record for this stuff isn't great, but I will do my best!  Today's photo is processed with the first of our little goodies, a texture called 'Lilly'.
Visit the cafe HERE.


Until Next Time...
~ Michelle

3 comments:

  1. This photo is simply enchanting. Everything about it is full of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Christmas card perfect!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely image it just conveys so much feeling. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Blessings Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!