Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Linneah is Four! (and Day 9 of 12 Days of Textures)


So today I was trying to think of a musical quote, to go with our musical texture from Kim, called 'Lola'.  The only thing that ended up happening, is me singing "You are so beautiful to meeeeeee" in the tune of Alfalfa in my head all morning....  So I didn't get too far.  And its still playing!!  I settled on a brush (also one of Kim's creations!) because it fit what I wanted to say so perfectly.


kimklassencafe






In November my 'Baby' Linneah turned 4!! I can hardly believe it... She is getting so big, and everyday amazes me.  She makes me laugh, smile, and maybe even cry sometimes... She is smart, sweet, has a temper like her Daddy, and loves to dance and sing.  And her Grandpa is her 'best friend'.  She makes our lives much more fun (and interesting) than they used to be and I can't imagine life without her.
Mommy loves you Linneah!

~Michelle

3 comments:

  1. These are the pictures you will be so grateful to have always! Your daughter looks gleeful and any picture that can convey that emotion just rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are the true meaning of simple beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....now "I" have Alfalfa singing that song in my brain loop! haha. THANKS! Such a gorgeous portrait you have here, and the texture puts it over the top. Lovely.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!