Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day Six of the Twelve Days of Texture!




kimklassencafe




Happy Saturday!  I must say I am pretty impressed with myself for sticking with this.  I know its only twelve days, but for me it seems like a pretty big deal.  And it feels great :)  Today I even took some of the awesome motivation Kim has given me, and created my first brush (that was not a logo!).  I even uploaded it to a sharing site, in case any of you are interested you can upload it for yourselves HERE.
 For today's share, I went back to the summer, again, and used a couple of shots from when I first purchased my macro.  All I have done to these is add a background layer set at soft light (50%) and the magic textures to overlay at 85% opacity.  I hope you like!
Take a look at the rest of the submissions for the 12 Days of Texture with Kim Klassen HERE.
~Michelle


6 comments:

  1. FANtastic! Very pretty! I love every little thing about these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done ... aren't these 12 Days fun?
    Thank you for the brush, it's very pretty.
    I made one too last night but I don't know where to put it to share since I don't have a blog and I haven't updated my website in ages.
    I wonder if I could send it to Kim and have her share it?
    Thanks, have a great weekend!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to see some bright colors in December! Kim's texture works wonderfully with your capture....gorgeous!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful! And so LOVELY! And don't you just LOVE your macro lens? I just got mine a couple weeks ago for my birthday and I haven't stopped using it since I put it on my camera! LOL! I wonder how I ever lived without it now?! At any rate, your flower images are stunning and Kim's texture/s look fabulous on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments ladies! I love hearing them :) Joy, you should totally contact Kim and see if she will share it! I was thinking of doing the same thing because I'm not sure how many will find it in the linky party!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!