Friday, December 23, 2011

Days Ten Through Twelve of the 12 Days of Texture

Well I have been a very busy girl in the last few days, between working my 'day job', trying to get ready for Christmas and celebrating my husband's birthday it has been nutty!

Up First, Day 10...



 I took these pictures of my friend's dog 'Sunshine' this summer.  Sunshine is the sweetest soul I have ever met, especially in one who has had a hard life.  Wen got Sunshine from the SPCA.  She had been rescued.  Found starving and alone, only about one year old.  Well now she has a fantastic home and you'd never guess that she had it rough.  She is so happy and loveable.  And her name was very appropriate, because she does tend to bring sunshine into our lives!!

Day 11....

I used my girls' Christmas pictures with Kim's day eleven texture 'Rejoice'(2).  I love this texture... Silent Night is my favorite Christmas carol.  I remember singing it when I was a little girl.  We had this old angel ornament that played the tune and I would listen to it over and over...

And last but not least, Day 12....
I layered a picture of one of my favorite old ornaments with today's texture 'Friday'.  

I have enjoyed this Twelve Days of Texture so much!! Thank you Kim Klassen for all of your inspiration!  If any of readers are looking for some Photoshop How-to's, Kim has some excellent classes online.  And if you love textures like I do, join her Texture Lovin' List.


kimklassencafe

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas (or Happy Holiday, whichever Holiday you choose to celebrate...) and the Happiest of New Years!  See you in 2012.
~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Your photography is beautiful! I love the little birds ornament! Your textures look lovely too! Glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! what lens do you use?
    great processing as well!! happy holidays!!
    Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!