Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day Four of the Twelve Days of Textures!




kimklassencafe





I think today's texture is going to be one of my all time favorites that Kim has put out... Maybe its because its called 'Edward' and I love me some Twilight, or maybe because the brush she included today is beautiful, but maybe because I just love it.  I had to play with more than one image today because I loved it so much.  And I think it suits this little 'almost forgotten' session with my youngest.  It didn't go so well, but now that its been awhile and I am looking back on them, it is not a total loss.  Not even really a loss at all.  To see other participants in the link up click HERE.  Until tomorrow...
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and welcome, but please be kind. Because kindness matters!